Wednesday 26 February 2014

An update:

I am keeping this entry short.  For those who still read this, thank you.  I plan on including writing about God and my relationship with God and how I can improve it in the future.  I also plan on using some bible verses in future entries.  I would also like to remind you that I am in fact new to being a Christian, so I may have some opinions.  I am not trying to force opinions at all, I want to show some truth and steer away from voicing my opinions of possible.

I would like to emphasize that my favourite chapter in the bible so far comes from Ephesians 6.  Specifically, the armour of God is my favourite part of it (verses 10-20 approximately).  I may be using some examples of what I have learned in my progress and maybe some real life situations and how it has worked.  My next entry will likely be about the amazing things I have discovered through prayer.

Til next time: God bless you all.  Have a fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment